Friday, November 12, 2010

Leslie County, KY: Police Investigate Possible Leslie County Murder Suicide

Posted: Nov 10, 2010 5:28 AM
Updated: Nov 10, 2010 6:18 PM
Apparent Murder-Suicide in Leslie County


Kentucky State Police say they are investigating what appears to be a murder suicide in Leslie County.

Troopers responded to a shots fired call at a home on Squirmy Trail Road in the Middlefork Community on Tuesday, and found Kimberly Brock and Keith Brock dead inside.


Police say 31-year-old Keith Brock shot his 34-year-old estranged wife Kimberly Brock and then himself in his grandmother's shed.

The couple seperated back in May. Keith's family says Keith always had anger problems and few friends, except for his 17-year-old sister, Emilee Brock.


"I know he did something wrong, and I'm disappointed he did, but no matter what I'm gonna love him, and I miss him," says Emilee Brock.

Keith and Kimberly Brock's two young children will likely stay with their mother's family. Emilee Brock tearfully apologizes for her brother's deadly act.

"I know that nothing I can say can help, but I'm sorry for what he did," says Brock.

The Leslie County High School is taking up donations.

No comments: