Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Queens, NY: Estranged hubby ranted in blog ‘God will make you pay’ -- then shot his wife and killed her daughter: cops

A Queens man who had openly threatened his family was arrested after killing his step-daughter and critically wounding his estranged wife in a shooting on Monday - the day his divorce trial was set to begin.

Guerino Annarumma, 52, was questioned for hours by police at the 114th Precinct stationhouse before he was charged with murder, criminal possession of a weapon and assault, police said.

Cops did not immediately release the name of the 25-year-old victim, since her family in Russia had not yet been notified, but Guerino Annarumma’s blog identified her as Valeria Kuzmina - the main target of his online fury.

“I don’t have nothing to lose. I am not afraid of nobody anymore,” Guerino Annarumma, 52, wrote in June on a blog he set up to rant about his grievances.

Both victims were rushed to Elmhurst Hospital, where Kuzmina died hours after she was shot in the head and the torso. Her mom, Olga Borodina Annarumma, 57, continues to cling to life after suffering a gunshot wound to the head.

Guerino Annarumma claimed in his blog rants that all was hunky-dory with his wife until her daughter arrived from Russia.

“We bought a house trailer in Pennsylvania me and your mother for when we retire; we were supposed to have a good time," he wrote about Kuzmina.

“But you destroyed everything, my life and my reputation," he wrote. "You are going to pay for whatever you did. I don't play no games."

He also ranted about his estranged wife.

“You got me arrested for nothing, ruined my reputation and broke my heart. God will make you pay,” he wrote.

“Remember Olga, I am going to hurt you the way you hurt me.”

Shortly before 9 a.m., shots rang out on the top floor of their two-story home on 38th St. in Astoria, police sources said.

“I was walking my daughter to school and I heard two gunshots,” said neighbor Billy Saketos, 37. “I started running. I was scared for my daughter.”

Cops busted Guerino Annarumma on 12th St., about a mile from the shooting, the sources said. No gun was recovered.

A witness said the short, balding suspect was as “calm as a cucumber” as police took him away.

“He looked deranged. He looked like he was on some other planet. He didn't say anything,” the witness said.

The latest in a series of orders of protection that Olga Annarumma had taken out against her husband had expired in March, records show.

The couple, estranged since 2009, had been married for five-and-a-half years. Their divorce trial was to have begun at 2 p.m. Monday in Queens Supreme Court.

Their lawyers, both in the courthouse awaiting their clients when they heard the news, were reeling.

“I was in shock,” said Helene Sherman, Olga Annarumma's lawyer. “The guy was a difficult guy, but I never thought this would happen.”

She said Guerino Annarumma behaved strangely during previous court appearances, pacing the hallways and giving his own lawyer a hard time.

“He could not take anyone going on the stand, tarnishing his name,” Sherman said.

Neighbors said Olga Annarumma fought constantly with her husband before kicking him out in 2009.

He was arrested and convicted of aggravated harassment for threatening to kill her in October 2009.

Roseanne Dandreade, 30, who lives across the street from Olga Annarumma, said Guerino Annarumma had stalked his ex on a daily basis ever since.

She said he would park his car on the corner or just stand there, waiting to see if men would visit her.

“He stalked her shamelessly,” Dandreade said. “One time she yelled that she had an order of protection against him but he still stood at the corner every day harassing her. It was really bad.”

Dandreade called the suspect “a psycho.”

“He was very abusive," she said. "He hit her. He called her a whore. Once he choked her in the middle of the street. He picked her up and slammed her to the ground like a wrestler."

Neighbors said Annarumma openly declared that he was out for blood in the weeks leading up to the shooting.

"He told my 86-year-old mother in the supermarket that he was going to kill them," said one neighbor, who declined to give her name. "He was stalking her for years. He said he was going to kill his own daughter. He blamed her for the divorce."

Tristan Defalco, 27, said most everyone in the neighborhood knew the man was dangerous.

“Why did it have to come to this point? He should have been locked the hell up a long time ago. Everybody knew he was nuts,” Defalco said.

“He gave me his number once. He said to call if I ever saw her with another man. One time I thought I saw guns in his car. I didn't go near it.”





Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/estranged-hubby-ranted-blog-god-pay-shot-wife-daughter-cops-article-1.987202#ixzz1foHizoMr

No comments: