Friday, July 8, 2011

Riverside, CA: Husband, wife found dead in Riverside home ID’d

By City News Service, on July 7, 2011, at 3:59 pm
A Riverside man and his wife found dead in their home, victims of an apparent murder-suicide, were identified today.

Original story here

The bodies of Andamo Hondo, 51, and his 39-year-old spouse, Kesha, were located around 6:30 a.m. Wednesday in an upstairs room of their two-story residence in the 11700 block of Tilden Place.

According to Riverside police Sgt. Derwin Hudson, officers were dispatched to the upscale La Sierra neighborhood after someone reported finding the remains.

Hudson said Andamo Hondo had a self-inflicted gunshot wound, but the nature of the woman’s injuries were not immediately clear.

The couple were home alone when they died, according to the sergeant.

Anyone with information relevant to the case was asked to call Detective Ron Sanfilippo at (951) 905-2912.

4 comments:

curtis2023 said...

Kesha was my cousin. I really hate the fact that they put this COWARDS name along side my BEAUTIFUL cousin she and her daughters did not deserve this. I SINCERELY HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!!!!! Dave Curtis

Anonymous said...

Professor Hondo, you will be missed at Santa Ana College.
You were a great teacher and may you rest in peace. My prayers go out to you and your beautiful daugthers.

Anonymous said...

Professor Hondo,

Curtis, I'm sorry for your loss. Your cousin was my teacher at Santa Ana College. In just one meeting, I felt that she touched my life and was a positive influence. My first impression of her was that she was not only beautiful but extremely intelligent and passionate about teaching. I'm so sorry for you loss. My prayers go out for her and her entire family.

Unknown said...

Professor Hondo was my professor and friend. I had the honor of taking several classes with her and was blessed to have gotten to know her over the years. I truly hope that her family will someday be able to find peace in what has happened. A beautiful person was taken from us before her time. Heaven has gained an Angel with a heart of gold.
My prayers go out to her family.