Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Franklin County, VA: Family fears missing Franklin County is dead

By Morgan Donnelly


Tracy Ayers is hoping for the best but finds it difficult, since she hasn't seen or spoken to her mom is 5 days.

"I know my mom, if my mom is able she calls me, she would get in touch with me. For her not to call any of her children or not take her personal belongings, I felt was very negative and bad,” says Ayers.

According to Franklin County Lt. Steve McGuire on Friday evening, Hodges’s car was found in Texas. So was her boyfriend with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Ayers says Crotts’s death is a red flag.

"That made us feel more confident he had harmed her. I think that if he hadn't harmed her we would have already heard from her and she would be here, and he wouldn't have took his life,” says Ayers.

Ayers is now worried her mother is dead.

"To be honest, I think he probably killed my mother but I can't really accept that mentally,” says Ayers.

Hodges still hasn't been found, but Ayers has hope her mom will return home where she belongs.

No comments: